Specials and Packages
Do you love raspberries as we do? Between July 4 – 18, 2022 grab some friends and escape to the Champlain Valley Vermont to celebrate raspberries. Stay two nights in our charming farmhouse convenient to Middlebury, Vermont. Enjoy sumptuous breakfasts, and immerse yourselves in raspberries each day. Pick and nibble to your heart’s content (rain or shine) and prepare jam and a pie to take home (along with your new chef’s apron and orchard cap). The rest of the day you’re on your own to explore the beautiful region. In the evening indulge in a raspberry-inspired cocktail and delicious dinner (not included) at a local eatery. Call 802-462-2729 if requesting more than one room. Reserve soon!
(Find all the details after you enter your travel dates and choose a room.)
- Single or double occupancy room with full hot breakfast
- Jam and pie making supplies and handouts
- Six jars of jam and one boxed raspberry pie
- Cornwall Orchards B&B apron and baseball cap
- Dinner reservation* and cocktail gift certificate to a local restaurant. (*meal not included)
- Smiles and stickie fingers
Rug Hookers Stay for Less
Cornwall, Vermont is home of the Oxford School, a renowned center of folk art and source for rug hooking crafters worldwide. Our B&B is just up the road from the school. We love fiber arts (as you’ll see when you visit) and punch needle rug hookers especially! So, Oxford students and teachers making the pilgrimage to buy supplies, we would love for you to stay with us at a discounted rate. Call to learn more. 802-462-2729.